WEDGE-GRIP Dead-ends are designed to simplify the costly, labor intensive job of cabling trees.
The simple housing and wedge assembly terminates EHS and Common Grade strand by simply sliding over it, and with a turn of the cap, the strand is held in place.
The WEDGE-GRIP Dead-end eliminates the need to twist strand or alter its integrity in any way.
The result is a reliable cable termination that maintains 100% of the published rated breaking strength of the strand, and took only seconds to apply.
• Patent Pending
• Does not harm trees
• Arrives pre-assembled
• Optional color coded wedges match EHS and common grade strand sizes
• For use on extra high strength galvanized steel strand
• Quick and easy installation
• No special tools needed – hand tighten
• Easy to adjust
• Compact design is perfect for tree crotch and tight spaces