Intuitive to use:
– technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
– the device locks automatically on the rope once the friction chain extends
For efficient movement within the tree:
– rope feed is smooth and precise thanks to the release lever, allowing the user great control over his/her movements. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement
– easy to take up slack, thanks to the pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings and the separated and curved side plates
– lower attachment hole with high-efficiency swivel ensures stable and correct positioning of the mechanical Prusik and optimal rope glide through the device
– for use on either doubled ropes or a single rope, thanks to the CHICANE accessory, which offers more friction on the descent, and the KNEE ASCENT assemblies, which facilitate the ascent
– upper attachment hole for the rope end when using a doubled rope or for the CHICANE auxiliary braking device when using a single rope. It has a flexible positioning ring that helps keep the connector oriented along its major axis
– auxiliary attachment hole for adding a ZILLON lanyard or connecting a second system
– steel construction for improved durability
– separated and curved side plates for better wear resistance
Rope compatibility: 11.5 to 13 mm diameter
ZIGZAG PLUS allows the user to work in compliance with the ANSI Z133 standard
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.