Unique ‘Kidney’ aperture:
- allows for a wide variety of Carabiner connector shapes and will allow rotation of any Carabiner
- allows for multiple Carabiner connections at one time
- allows for a Carabiner to ‘center’ itself depending on where the load is applied- and allows Carabiners to ‘self center’ during climbing manoeuvers, which is helpful with DRT climbing when climbing up to a ‘large limb’
- allows for a perfect spot to anchor a ‘Sternal’ anchoring device (Carabiner, hook, Chester, etc.) for use in SRT climbing on ascent with a Rope Wrench. This connector in the ‘Kidney’ aperture will self align to the most efficient spot and can be removed and attached easily
- allow the efficient use of the Pulley as a ‘trolley’ and allows for self alignment of an anchoring Karabiner in the ‘Kidney’ aperture when used in this configuration.
- The Phlotich can be used effectively for ‘Double Crotching’ or setting up efficient mechanical advantage systems due to the multiple attachment points and the ability for multiple Karabiners anchored in the ‘Kidney’ aperture.