Contains 10% imidacloprid. Use 3ml in trees 10-36″ in diameter. Use for targeted pests on ornamental trees like: aphids elm leaf beetle japanese beetles borers leafhopper leafminer scale. IMICIDE will start to control insects within 1-7 days. 24 capsules per unit.
It has been the only tree injection product used by the U.S.D.A. on over 500,000 trees in their Asian Longhorned Beetle emergency program.
• Exceptionally long residual control.
• Second season protection.
• Preventative treatment.
• Broad spectrum.
• Starts controlling infestation as soon as one to seven days following application.
• University and USDA tested.
• Completely enclosed, minimal risk application method.
• CAUTION label.
Mauget products are designed as professional products to be used by certified pesticide applicators.