The rockO is a blend of the traditional oval and the rockD giving it more strength than the standard oval. This design is great for users that need extra room at the bottom of the carabiner while keeping gear aligned.
- "Enhanced" oval optimizes strength while maintaining utility of oval shape
- Designed to center gear and lines in middle of bend radius
- Flattened frame with slim profile
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
- 24 kN (5,395lbs) Major axis minimum breaking strength
Pull down toward palm, twist and open. 3-stage mechanism.